The Registration "2014-2015 Southeast Soccer Registration" is not currently available.
This Registration closed on 01/30/2015, 3:38pm EST (EST).
Thanks to Chris Parsons, Norm Riker, Brigi Palatino, Damian Houlden and Gregg Swanson!
Great job last night on the Panel! 250 people were fortunate to have been there and learn so much about the recruiting process.
The College Night presentation was an absolute success and a credit to your profession and the expertise you bring to SSC!
Thank you all very much for presenting and ALL our SSC Coaches, Managers and Board Members in attendance!
Rob Brule, Director of Competition
Southeast Soccer Club
"Taking players somewhere new."
The Southeast Soccer Club Presents The 2015 “COLLEGE PREP” SEMINAR
WHEN: Tuesday, February 10, 2015
WHERE: United States Coast Guard Academy – Dimick Hall
Open to ALL High School Age SSC Players and Parents (U14-U18)
• Chris Parsons - Head Coach, United States Coast Guard Academy Men’s Soccer
• Norm Riker – Head Coach, Connecticut College women’s soccer team
• Gregg Swanson – SSC Board Member, former College and High School Coach and parent of former SSC Player that completed the search process
• Damien Houlden – Head Coach Mitchell College Men’s and Women’s Soccer
• Brigi Palatino – Asst Coach, Connecticut College women’s soccer team, former Division III player at Connecticut College
• NCAA Compliance, Clearinghouse, etc...
• How to identify the school for you
• Financial Aid / Athletic Scholarship / Academic Scholarship
• Marketing yourself
• Timeline (Freshman to Senior year of High School)
• Question and Answer
and much more…
Our SSC Coaching Staff was proud to support SSC's Gregg Swanson on Saturday night in Cromwell, CT.
Congratulations Gregg, we were honored to be there for you!
2015 SSC College Night
When: February 10, 2015
Time: 6:30 PM
Location: United States Coast Guard Academy in Dimick Auditorium
Avery Point Gym
Help protect gym floor, do not wear shoes outside and track sand/dirt into gym. Bring appropriate shoes
US Youth Soccer, the largest youth sports organization in the country, has reported a 9 percent increase (250,000+) in its membership over the past year — a figure the association believes is indicative of the growing interest in soccer across the United States and the excitement generated by the 2014 FIFA World Cup in addition to improved programs for associations. In 2014, US Youth Soccer saw its annual registration grow to 3,055,148, meaning that more than 4 percent of the U.S. population 18 years old and younger played US Youth Soccer. The growth included new players and players returning to the association. http://www.ussoccer.com